Job Description: MIS and Documentation Officer
The MIS and Documentation Officer is responsible for communication, documentation and information strategies, monitor performance indicators of the project, develop evaluation and conduct annual evaluation of the project.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- To help implement the organizations communication, documentation and information strategies.
- Develop concept notes & proposals related to mother child health issues
- Develop the various Monitoring and Evaluation Tools at all levels to assess the performance of the project.
- Monitoring the core and performance indicators of the project
- Undertake periodical field visits to assess the systems and verify data Provide orientation training for MIS, Computerized MIS, Interpretation, analysis & Reporting for the project staff members
- Develop evaluation plan and conduct annual evaluation of the project
- Responsible for documentation and evaluation reports of midline and end line reviews
- Responsible for ensuring all research related activities
- Review and verification of all the reports like Monthly/ Quarterly/ Annual Progress Report, to be sent to STC and ensure their timely submission.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests from STC for additional information/ data. Technical Assistance & Quality Improvement:
- Designing the formats and procedures for quality improvement activity
- Facilitate Capacity Building for the Health workers, Deputy Program and Program Manager to enable them to monitor & evaluate their own efforts, gather relevant data and produce required Progress Reports.
- Provide analysis of the indicators to support and enhance programming
Communication & Liaison:
- Ensuring the effective internal and external liaisoning with Partner NGO for timely & accurate reporting.
- Maintain strong, collaborative and supportive communications with the entire project staff members.
Qualification and Skills:
- Graduate with 3-4 years of experience in monitoring & evaluation programs. Should be good at Design, develop and implement of data entry software and supervise and compile the same.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office. Knowledge in specialised software -SPSS is desirable.
- The person in this position reports to Program Manager (Health)
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates are required to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days of publication of this advertisement. Apnalaya is an equal opportunity organization. Women candidates are encouraged to apply